Friday, August 25, 2017

"Ten Years with This Man": Thoughts and an Exciting Announcement!

So...in just a matter of days, Stephen and I celebrate TEN YEARS together, as a married couple, on September 1st.

It's insane to me, when I stop to think about it, how quickly these ten years have gone by!

We have a nine-year-old together; we've bought a house together. We've been in ministry together this entire time. We've gone on mission trips and had many adventures! There have been times, too, rough times, when the relationship was "rough the road," as they say. But we've made it! With God's help and faith and favor, we have made it!

I am so thankful to God for my marriage--and all of the other life blessings He has gifted us with!

And...I've been wanting to give God praise about something in particular that is on the calendar for this fall...and I had a moment to spare and thought I would share it with you all!

Something rather miraculous happened in our finances, and Stephen and I have booked a trip to ROME, ITALY, in November, to celebrate our 10th ANNIVERSARY!!!

We are going for three and a half days, and we couldn't be more excited! (Though I'm actually the WAY MORE EXCITED one! Ha!)

It's just us, and we are getting to go on a tour of the Sistine Chapel and the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountains! Then, we get to run around together and just take a VACAY in one of our Dream Destinations!

I can't express how excited I am about this God-given opportunity!

I never want to forget this. Ever.

GOD DID THIS. He smiled on us, opened the doors, made all of this possible.

(And I mean this with all of my heart! This wouldn't be happening without HIM!)



No comments:

Post a Comment