Monday, June 3, 2013

Refrigerator Note: "You Have No Idea..."

There's been a note on my refrigerator for several years now, for longer than I've been married, and it went missing this week.

I think, when one of my daughters was rearranging refrigerator magnets, it must have gotten lost in the shuffle.

The note itself was very important to me because it was a prophetic statement by a friend of mine, before I got married, before my daughter, before so many wonderful things changed, shifted, in my life.

It said: "You have no idea the blessings I have in store for that girl."

When it was said over me, I wrote it down and put it on the refrigerator so I could see it every time I went to open the refrigerator.

Though it's gone, I've read it so many times, for so many years, that I have it memorized and I can still see it in my mind's eye.

No matter what has gone on in my life--through the good, the bad, and the ugly--I have been able to read that quote and KNOW that God had a plan, and it is GOOD, for my life.

This evening, as I think about Him, I am so incredibly thankful to be His kid and have the opportunity to serve Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment