Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Prophesying the Future

"If you want to know where you are going to be five years from now, listen to your words. You are prophesying your future." --Joel Osteen, on Facebook.

So I "shared" the remark on Facebook and added that I wanted to visit Joel's church, meet him and chat with him, and added T.D. Jakes and Tyler Perry, since I was starting a list. (And then I added that my husband, Stephen Yandell and my spiritual brother, Aaron Williams, must be with me or I would never hear the end of it!)

----------------------------------------------------------------

But, seriously, what ARE my words saying about where I'll be in five years?!?!

This makes me take serious inventory of the words coming out of my mouth. If what happens in five years IS what happens, where will I be? What will I be doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment