Monday, February 4, 2013

The Waiting

It's hard, you know: The Waiting.
Painful, almost, the way your HEART
CRIES OUT for what it suspects is on its way.
(It IS on it's way, right?)

Who likes The Waiting?
Knowing something is coming,
Nearly able to hear the Coming On
Of distant heralds, hoofbeats...

Who knows The Waiting?
Frustrating stretch of time--
Counting sheep in daylight,
Squinting into the horizon...

I may not seeee it now...
But I can nearly smell it.
When I close my eyes
I feel the change of winds

And I can almost taste in it
The movement in distant sands;
Could this be it?
The FULFILLMENT approaching...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight, I'm thinking about the HOPE and PROMISES of our GOD, JEHOVAH. I am so thankful to be a Child of God, and so excited to meet my brothers and sisters around the Globe! Though I am unsure as to what He will call me to do specifically when I get there, I wait expectantly and do my best to properly prepare for what is ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment