Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Project Gideon Countdown!

Well, it's nearly here! Nine days until Project Gideon 2013, and I am already filled with anticipation!

I arranged daycare for Psalmie today. (I wish she could go with us; I want to take her with me everywhere I go, but this is one time that Stephen and I need to do this together.)

And I finalized hotel arrangements about an hour ago.

It's becoming VERY REAL now!!!

I'm so looking forward to going to this conference!!!

Last year, we met so many wonderful people and felt utterly INSPIRED and ENERGIZED when we left. Maybe it's this time of the year, but I am looking forward to that again this year; yes, I am looking forward with great expectation!!!

Stephen and Psalm and I have a LOT going on this year, a lot of hopes and dreams in Christ. And many needs, too. We are looking forward to what God has in store this year and in the years to come.

And that's why we journey for the second year in a row to the Project Gideon conference. To be fed, inspired. To get out of our comfort zone and get away and let the Holy Spirit do what He does best: Heal, Empower, Ignite, and Feed the Fire!

There truly is "More to Come"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment