Monday, July 30, 2012

Our Priority Mail

WE GOT OUR PASSPORTS IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!!!!

When I got home and checked the mail, I saw three Priority Mail envelopes from the United States Postal Service.

At first, I didn't realize...

I looked at the return address: "U.S. Government Official Mail." Still, I wasn't processing...

And then I noticed, in the bulk of mail that we had received, that we had THREE OF THE SAME ENVELOPES.

"PASSPORTS!!! IT'S GOTTA BE OUR PASSPORTS!!!"

I screamed out loud at the mailbox, so loudly that Stephen and Allie came out, thinking that I had seen a snake.

"OUR PROMISE IS HERE!" I yelled. "OUR PASSPORTS CAME IN THE MAIL!!!"

Psalm was excited, as excited as I, it seemed, "excited about being excited."

Stephen shrugged.

------------------------------------------------------------

Again, today, something happened in my spirit. A spiritual marker just went down.

I can feel my heart soaring. Literally. I KNOW that something has just happened. Something BIG.

Maybe no one feels it like I do. Maybe no one else is as excited as I....

But this is a DREAM COME TRUE!!! One more PROMISE that has been fulfilled!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer:

"Lord, O Wonderful Lord! I am sooooo overwhelmed with joy right now, so taken aback by the promises coming to pass! I feel one more step closer to whatever it is You have in store, the next step, the next Puzzle Piece. THANK YOU for having mercy on me. THANK YOU for loving me enough to put this dream in my heart, and for letting me see part of the dream come to pass today.

"I don't know what You have designed for me, for my family, but I pray that You will revive us, renew us, prepare us for what lies ahead. Please, O Lord, help my family to SHARE THE VISION and THE HEART you have given me for Your Global Church. And help me to have the COURAGE to go forward and do what You have called me to do.

"In Jesus' Name, I pray,

Shirley Harrod Yandell."

No comments:

Post a Comment