Saturday, March 2, 2013

PROJECT GIDEON 2013: LIFE-ALTERING

To say that Project Gideon 2013 was "Life-Altering" is the absolute TRUTH. I can honestly admit that in two days of that conference, there are things that have changed in me--deep within me, part of the Core of me. Things are not the same.

Stephen and I are grateful for the opportunity to attend this conference for the second year in a row. Getting to go the first time was a GOD THING in and of itself. Getting to go the second time? MAJOR GOD THING.

There is so much in my heart to say, and, honestly, I have no idea where to start!

But in the next few blog posts, I hope to share some of the nuggets of truths that I gleaned from this conference.

In advance, though, I apologize--because I know before I start that I don't have WORDS to describe some of the miracles and messages that were imparted this weekend.

But I'll do my best--because I need to record what God has done in my life for ME, and I need to record it for those of you who may stop by and read about this and become inspired about what God wants to do in YOU too!

As with all of my blog posts, I hope and pray it encourages you, inspires you, challenges you, and, with the Holy Spirit's help, alters you in some powerful way.

Love & prayers, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment