Monday, January 19, 2015

A Friend's Prophetic Dream about My Life

I received a text message yesterday from I friend I haven't seen in months.

Only God knows the fears and questions of my heart as of late: That's how I know that my friend had received a Word from The Lord.

The text she sent:

"So....I had a dream about you the other night...not a big deal or so I thought thanks to crazy pregnancy dreams but God dealt with me this morning to let you know he is going to use you in great ways and that people will be able to feel the fire/power of God through you. Sorry I dismissed this dream as another dream and it took me awhile to tell you but in my defense I have been having some insane dreams lately. Love you and hope all is well!"

Just when I was struggling with the awful  dread that my future, my destiny, was not going to include any more chapters involving Excitement, this came.  

He knows me better than anyone.  I am so thankful that He speaks.  He still speaks.  

Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment