Monday, January 2, 2017

Bucket List 2017

Ever sit and think about your Bucket List and think, "Do I put down the things I think CAN happen? Or do I include the things I WISH would happen? Or both?"

I guess what I'm pondering, as I type this, is whether or not my Bucket List for 2017 contains only achievable goals--or if it includes the things I WANT to see happen? Do I include both--even though, at the end of this year, not all--or even any--may happen?!?

How do I compose a list when I don't see HOW many things--if not all of them--will ever happen because of the limitations that I foresee? Can my list include things for the future--things I'd like to see this year OR the coming years?

I'm fighting what I see as The Im/possibles.

And yet, this is what I do.

Because ULTIMATELY, my hopes and dreams, my Calling, my aspirations, all go back and are reliant upon The Lord.

I believe with my whole heart that God hears me and sees my heart (and this list!) and He will help me accomplish what is RIGHT and GOOD for me.

So, it is IN FAITH that I write this list for 2017.

My Bucket List for 2017 includes:

1. Continuing to work on my Minister's Ordination--classes/completion.
2. Go on a mini-vacation with Stephen--either to Italy (dream weekend in Rome!) or a cruise.
3. Take Psalm to NYC to see a Broadway show--or two!
4. Go to Israel on a tour of Biblical places.
5. Go on a Missions trip--to anywhere, but also on my heart: India, Ireland, Italy, Israel.
6. Start the non-profit organization that God laid on my heart that will benefit children. (I have NO IDEA how this will be accomplished, exactly what we will do, but I'm wondering if that's just the level of faith He is requiring--or if I need to wait for further direction.)
7. Write and publish a book (or series of books). For children or youth.
8. Lose weight. (Reclaim that part of my life.)
9. Get my groove back.
10. Seek God more, always...More of Him--more love, power, passion, compassion, anointing, etc.
11. Go to Bishop Jakes' church multiple times this year.


Well, that's a start! As God as my witness, may it be a BETTER, MORE FRUITFUL year!

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment