Saturday, September 21, 2013

God's Decree

“If anyone attacks you, don’t for a moment suppose that I sent them, And if any should attack, nothing will come of it. ... no weapon that can hurt you has ever been forged. Any accuser who takes you to court will be dismissed as a liar. This is what God ’s servants can expect. I’ll see to it that everything works out for the best.” God ’s Decree. (from Isaiah 54 MSG)

Sister Arlene Logan brought this passage to my attention just a week or so after Stephen and I got news of a legal issue in our lives.

It's amazing to me, because Stephen has experienced nothing but an outpouring of blessings and favor ever since he got notice of the issue.

I told him, "God's doing this. Look what He's doing." Every time we turn around, since we received notice of this legal situation, Stephen and I are being supernaturally and "unusually" blessed. Stephen got a new truck--nearly given to him. He got a bag of named brand clothing in his perfect style and size. He has received three tickets to OU games (we haven't been able to afford going in a few years now), one of which he found out today is to the Notre Dame game--IN NOTRE DAME!!! We have been abundantly blessed since the legal attack.

It's not by accident.

I told Stephen, LOOK, Stephen, God knows. You are innocent. He is taking care of you, blessing your socks off, just to prove you are in His will and that He has you in the palm of His hand.

"He's got this."

And He does. And I'm recording this here so we will never forget what He has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment