Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tuesday's Random Connection

Minding my own business, I walked into the meeting place at work and found a seat in the least crowded corner of the room. I sat next to someone I really like but RARELY see or talk to.

I said hello--I genuinely like and appreciate this woman--and made small talk.

Then she said, "I had a dream about you."

I thought, "Oh, woah. Here we go...?" I thought, in split second, about the time a girlfriend from Tahlequah emailed me about a dream she had about my going to Mexico on a missions trip. I hadn't seen her in several years at that point.

"You did," I managed. "Was it good or bad...?"

"It was good," she said. "I dreamed you were having a baby. A little boy."

"Really..." I said. "How long ago did you have the dream?"

"Oh, a couple of weeks ago."

---------------------------------------------------------------
This is not the first time I've heard this. SEVERAL people have told me the same thing, starting, I think, with my friend, Dana. I believe that was at least a couple of years ago. She saw me in a prophetic vision/dream; I was holding the hand of a child in shadow.

Others have told me the same exact thing.

Of course, I--and others close to me--have speculated as to what that means. Will I have another child physically? Adopt? Or is this child symbolic? One of my closest spiritual mentors thinks it has to do with a ministry that is coming. That I must get prepared.

In the past months, I have wondered whether it has anything to do with my calling to children, to the next generation. I have wondered if there's a project, something coming. Am I going to be a child advocate? That term, "child advocate" has come up in my spirit on occasion, as well.

And I feel that. More than ever. SOMEthing is coming. I have no idea what it is. But I suspect it. It's coming.

God, please help me to be READY for it. And to be so in step with you, and aligned for it, that I RECOGNIZE it and RECEIVE/ACCEPT it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment