Monday, September 16, 2013

LIFECLASS

Something Incredible has Happened.

I'm not kidding.

And I know, when I tell you what has happened, there may be those of you who say, "Uh...so...seriously, Shirley...that's IT?"

And I would just have to say, "Yeah. That's IT."

-------------------------------

There are moments in your life where you feel you are divinely in place--right where you need to be--and in those moments, you just want to sit still and DRINK IT ALL IN, because you know from experience that these times do not come often enough.

My life-changing moment happened in front of the television.

-------------------------------

It all happened this weekend when I stumbled onto Oprah's LifeClass, a show that airs on Sundays on her OWN network.

This past Sunday, I noticed that there were several Lifeclasses in the lineup--and they were all of people, Men of God, whom I greatly admire.

Two episodes that I recorded were of Oprah and Joel Osteen. Another two were of Oprah and T.D. Jakes.

I can honestly say that these recordings have MAJORLY IMPACTED MY LIFE!!!

I gleaned so much from viewing all four of the recordings--and I am already looking forward to going back and watching them again, this time taking more NOTES!

My mind is STILL processing the things that I have heard--and I find myself praying to The Lord about all that I am trying to process. They talked about LIFE-CHANGING concepts, ideas--and living life to the fullest.

Much of what they said had to do with our thought life. They spoke of how our words are powerful and have life. They talked about our potential and what God has created us to be.

I knew, almost in an instant, that I was getting for FREE information that people all over the planet only WISHED they could get, and that people all over the nations pay big bucks to hear from the mouths of these Men of God.

Some of the things they were discussing really made me think about what kinds of thoughts were holding me back. One thing I think I fight against--especially, it seems, during this decade of my life--is whether or not I am "done." As in, Achieving.

In addition to what I have dubbed "The Great Slowing Down"--a time in my life where I really feel the effects of my slowing metabolism, that affecting all areas of my life--I find myself wondering if I am delusional in thinking that there is Something More for me. Something yet to Accomplish and Achieve.

I have encountered many delusional people in my lifetime--and I'd like to think that I would never make that mistake myself. And I suppose, one of my greatest fears is that I think that there is Something More, but there isn't. I have found myself wondering lately whether or not I have somehow reached my potential, that I should be grateful to have accomplished all that I have accomplished already.

But then there's something inside of me that tells me there is More Yet. There is More in me than what has been.

---------------------------------

I feel like these LifeClasses have been divinely ordered of God to encourage me to KEEP DREAMING of the possibilities, to keep DECLARING GOD'S BLESSINGS AND PURPOSE in my life! I don't have to stop dreaming! I need to keep dreaming--and declaring daily that I will fulfill my destiny on this planet! I AM READY AND WILLING!

From here on out, I plan on declaring promises over my life every morning.

God has a PLAN for my life (and yours!) and it is GOOD!!! This is the message I keep hearing in my spirit, and often I have spoken it over believers; this time, though, I am declaring it to ME!!!

Amen! Let it be, Lord, according to your Word!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment