Thursday, September 26, 2013

Prophetic Words at Section 2 Campmeeting 2013

I nearly didn't get the opportunity to attend Campmeeting tonight. Sis has been ill, and I stayed home last night with her. Stephen helped get the grill going in the snack shack each night, and so I happily stayed with my needy daughter.

But tonight he said he was going to come home after getting the grill up and running, and so I dressed and was nearly ready when he got back. Sissy REALLY didn't want me to go, but I'm so glad I slipped out while Stephen distracted her.

(Note: I couldn't have gone without the support and assistance from my husband.)

-----------------------------------------
When I drove up and got out of the car, I could hear the praise and worship and I KNEW I was supposed to be there. I could feel The Lord drawing me, assuring me that I was right where I needed to be.
-----------------------------------------
A message in tongues went out and the interpretation was something like: "Look up...I will not forget thee in temptation...I will give you joy and peace." Something about "He is our Lord, provider, tender Father."
-----------------------------------------
Pastor Keith talked about Acts 28, how the book doesn't end. That we are filling in the book as we live out the faith. Chapter 29 is to be lived out through us. We need more of God, less of everything else.
-----------------------------------------
Evangelist Mike Leichner said, "This is a season of 'God-Women.' God is calling and anointing Deborahs to step up in the last days."
----------------------------------------
Notes that hit me in the core of me, from the evangelist's sermon:
* God prepares us like a wine skin, to hold all of The Lord we can get.
* Message from 2 Kings 13:20-21: The Power of Elisha's dead bones
* Two generations touching: we need to touch the coming generation
* Abraham dug the well and built and altar.
Isaac dug wells and inherited the altar.
Jacob drank from the well and took the altar for granted.
This is the generation (Jacob) we are in.
* We are drinking from the wells we never dug ourselves. Thank God they dug them deep.
* We are enjoying what others have laid down their lives for.
* We need the anointing of old bones and poured new anointing on us for this generation.
* We need an impartation from the past.
* "Touch them old bones."
* Revival comes when 2 generations connect together
* Joel 2:23, 28: Former and latter Rain; In the Last Days
* We need that kind of faith again.
* We need the anointing of our grandfathers on our lives.
* Requires change to bring two generations together.
* There is anointing when you obey God
* Get in, get invested, or get run over
* The new generation came alive--double portion.
* Come align yourselves with the power of the past.
* Circumstances cannot bury a prophetic promise in your life. What God has put in you, it WILL come to pass. Even after the grave.
* Question: What has died in you? What needs to come to life?
* Touch the old bones of the past.
* Do you realize the greatness that is right there for you to touch.
* Claim all of the inheritance that's in their life. Say, "I receive every bit of anointing on him/her. I'm reaching back right now--God, I receive every good thing they put in me."
* Passion for the anointing.
* How? Prayer, Fasting, Holy Living, Touch of God.
* We must invest in our youth and children.
* It's not about me or you. It's about loving God and Building the Kingdom.
------------------------------------------------
He said, "I don't know why I'm saying this, it's not part of my sermon, but don't let your dreams die. In ministry. Or the dream of buying your own home." He said we have to love God and seek Him and Obey him first; then, all those things will be added.
------------------------------------------------
Rozzie spoke over me. "You remind me of Deborah and of Esther. You have the power of a prophet. And you don't feel like you fit in anywhere, but you're going to look up and be in the palace, a kingdom influencer." (As I recall, to the best of my ability.)
-------------------------------------------------
I feel like tonight is a mile-marker moment. I feel like something happened tonight within me. I wasn't prepared for it all. But from the beginning, and through the altar call, I felt him speaking to me, leaning on me. There's something coming. And I've got to be ready.

I've got to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment