Monday, July 1, 2013

4:35 a.m.

This morning, I got on Twitter and happened upon a link to the live streaming video of Hillsong's Pastors and Leaders Conference in Sydney, Australia.

For almost an hour, I got the opportunity to praise and worship with my brothers and sisters in Christ in Australia, and I got to hear and share in the Word of God being brought forth by Pastor Brian Houston.

I cannot even EXPRESS what a Blessing this was/has been to me! I could FEEL the Presence of our Lord in the Worship to Him and in the Word Pastor Brian Houston brought. There were moments when I felt like I was there!!!

The message? God takes our ruins and makes them GLORIOUS. Whatever we've done--or not done--or whatever we've lost, God wants to take our life and rebuild, restore, renovate it.

Things he said that I don't want to forget?

"Whosever. The most inclusive message that ever was."

"Surround yourself with people who PRAISE."

"Never underestimate the power of Praise."

Prophetic Power: "Start with praise; Prophesy into the future."

"This Book speaks life into our Future." [Speaking of the Word of God]

"We must deepen our relationship and intimacy with Christ."

Ezra 7:10. Ezra 8:21. [This message was based on the Book of Ezra.]

There are so many things vying for our lives, energy, attention: we must seek The Lord for the right way to go.

--------------------------------------------
I found it interesting and exciting that--not long after I tuned in--Pastor Brian had Bishop Jakes stand and wave at everyone BECAUSE HE WAS THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment