Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 7, 2013: Amazing God

It's nearly 1 a.m. on July 7, 2013, and I I sitting here in awe of the fact that tomorrow, God willing, we will be boarding a plane in Dallas, heading to Atlanta, then Paris, then Florence, Italy, for 25 days!

It feels like a whirlwind, and it feels like a dream.

I cannot believe it...

It's here.

I'm the last one up, working on getting some packing done while the rest of the house slumbers. It's easier for me this way. Yes, I'll be exhausted in the morning, but I'll know that I have gotten much done--and have far less to worry about.

I don't know exactly what God has in store for us in Italy, although I have this FEELING that it will be GOOD. I know what we will be doing, who we will be working with, but as for what GOD wants done, I am still waiting to discover it!

I am so utterly grateful to God for making this opportunity happen, this dream become a reality.

There are no words, really, for how I'm feeling--the emotions are many on the eve of our departure.

AMAZING GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment