Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Next: A Quote by Pastor Keion Henderson

"Just because you're not known doesn't mean you're not next." --Pastor Keion Henderson

This morning on Twitter, I found a quote attributed to Pastor Keion Henderson by, I'm presuming, one of his congregants. The message and meaning of it hit me squarely in my spirit--in a place where I've only dared to think about certain things and ask questions to The Lord.

And, the more I ponder it, the more I know that the sermon my own Pastor, Keith Williams, preached the day we left for our missions trip to Italy, was a life-changing one.

He talked about TRUSTING GOD, really trusting Him, in all areas of our lives. And if we trust Him, then we know that at any given moment in time, no matter what it looks like to us, that He is totally in control, as in control as ever. And He loves us. And He knows the what's and why's and when's. And He knows what's BEST. So we must entrust EVERYTHING to Him.

He knows what's coming. He knows what's best.

And I rest in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment