Saturday, July 6, 2013

OSOM Testing Today

This day was a BIG DAY. Today, at the Oklahoma School of Ministry, Stephen and I took our final exam for Year Two studies, AND our credentialing test for our License.

I knew when I got to the campus that the cup of coffee I had en route would not be enough. When I got there, I couldn't stop yawning--and I quickly emailed my friends to request prayer from them for our testing and study. They immediately responded with affirmations and confirmation of prayers!

I am so thankful for my friends in Christ.

On the first test, Conflict Management in the Church, Stephen and I passed with flying colors--ALL PRAISE TO THE LORD!

And though we won't find out the result of our credentialing tests for another week or more, Stephen and I both felt as if we had done well on them.

I am so grateful to God for this experience.

Life, it seems, has been quite a blur lately, so busy busy, but when I stop and write about His Goodness, what we've been through and experienced with His help, I am thankful.

I love The Lord with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment