Friday, March 22, 2013

The Child

-----This post is a post in progress-----

This morning's devotions? I was led to Matthew 18:1-10.

This afternoon, right around lunch time? A 6-year-old boy named Kam came up to me, out of nowhere and talked with me. Talked and talked, as if he were drawn to me.

Not sure what was going on.

Stephen thought he might have had cancer--he saw his mother giving him a treatment of some sort after we left.

I, of course, am wondering what the connection is between my reading and this boy.

And--was it Christ in me that drew him? (A question I'm pondering prayerfully.)

Prayer:
Open the eyes of my heart, Lord; Open the eyes of my heart. I want to see you; I want to see you.

And I want to truly be able to say that I am your hands and feet on this planet.

Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment