Thursday, March 21, 2013

What's at My CORE?

In the movie, "The Guardians," there's this interesting discussion that Santa has with Jack Frost about the CORE of each guardian.

He tells Jack that there are many aspects to his nature and character, but that one thing was at his core: WONDER.

Santa tells Jack Frost that he must discover what is at his core.

It isn't until the end of the movie that Jack Frost realizes that at the core of him is LAUGHTER.

-----------------------------------------------------

I remembered, all through my viewing of "The Guardians," thinking about the messages contained in this children's movie. And what of it, my core? What is at the core of Shirley Harrod Yandell?

-----------------------------------------------------

At Project Gideon, Bishop urged us to do the same, to find our CORE.

I wonder, if I know?

Is it ENCOURAGEMENT?

[I will ponder this in prayer.]

No comments:

Post a Comment